Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
TBH I haven't been on your blog in the longest time! I havent been on anyones blogs in the longest times. But this is one of my goals for 2019! One of my biggest loves used to be blogging before my sisters 4 kids come into my care and I have neglected it quite a bit in recent years. A lot of blogs I used to love reading are now not in use thanks to other networks such as Snapchat and Instgram taking over, but I'm glad to still be a part of your readership! What a great photo and quote! I'm glad I clicked into your blog tonight!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
What a lovely photograph this is.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
This is such a beautiful photo...I could see it as a painting.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely scene. So nice that you appreciate this! Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely scene and quote!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteI am a huge fan of 'shadow shots' and this one is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteA great photo and a wonderful quote!
ReplyDeleteTBH I haven't been on your blog in the longest time! I havent been on anyones blogs in the longest times. But this is one of my goals for 2019! One of my biggest loves used to be blogging before my sisters 4 kids come into my care and I have neglected it quite a bit in recent years. A lot of blogs I used to love reading are now not in use thanks to other networks such as Snapchat and Instgram taking over, but I'm glad to still be a part of your readership! What a great photo and quote! I'm glad I clicked into your blog tonight!
ReplyDeleteI love the sunshine streaming in early in the morning! And the quote is beautiful! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete