Thursday, February 28, 2019

Aaaah . . .

Thankful for New Beginnings . . .

uplifting to the spirit.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful...and how true! I feel like I've been given a chance at a new beginning with my blog! And I'm very thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to see some new sprouts! Winter has had her time and we all need some spring. Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for spring, too...any little sign brightens the day. Even seeing this of yours is quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new growth looks lovely. I get to enjoy it first via my blogging friends eyes who live further south and then later see it happen right here where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, it is uplifting to see the new sprouts. Wishing you a Happy March! Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beuatiful and both the photo and the scripture are very much uplifting to me.... also the face of sweet Lucy makes me want to reach in and hug her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful picture of spring popping up...and love the verse too. Happy Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.
    Spring is beginning to Spring into flower action :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.