Thursday, July 11, 2019

Past - Present - Future . . .

. . . family members creating our history.


Today I am thankful for the joy
I glean from my 'other' hobby
Family Research.
I've been getting to know my ancestors 
for 20+ years 
through the many avenues of family research.

Recently I attended an eConference and one of the speakers reminded us not to forget our own personal story when we are recording our history.

So with the book in this photo as a guide, I have committed to a weekly block of time 
drafting my own story as a chapter in
our family's history.


3 comments:

  1. Hello, sounds like you are doing well with your family's ancestry research! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great idea! Only you remember all the things that have happened in your lifetime! I love to write memories down...well, most of them! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.