Sunday, September 6, 2015

Big Ego

I just sat down and this 'monkey'
proceeded to give me the 'what for?'.
 


Pine Squirrel
Pine squirrels, Tamiasciurus species, are small tree squirrels with bushy tails.
The name Tamiasciurus comes from the Greek "Ταμίας" "Σκίουρος" for "hoarder squirrel".
The American red squirrel should not be confused with the Eurasian red squirrel, Sciurus vulgaris — both are usually just referred to as the "red squirrel" in their home continents.

 
Joining Judith for:

13 comments:

  1. Isn't he a handsome critter!!! I'm sure if I had sat on this fellow it would have scared the living daylights out of me. Quite a presence of mind to photograph him. Well done! Have grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute squirrel photos, but I have a feeling that he's more a rascal than he is sweet. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, maybe he was upset you did not offer food? Cute photos and mosaic! Have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is cute, but looks like he thinks you invaded his turf. Those are pretty big feet and claws on such a little guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is such a sweetie - looks very nosey!
    We don't have squirrels in my far flung corner of the world but I've seen them on my overseas travels.
    They move so fast!
    I imagine he's on 'food storage mode' with Autumn in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheeky little fellow Gayle, thanks for sharing him at Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is a cute brazen fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boss is hollering at you! They are so funny! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would make a great 'caption this' photo. Who me? he seems to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.