Monday, January 27, 2020

Haven't Tried . . .

writing on it.


Definition of paper birch


: a North American birch (Betula papyrifera) with peeling white bark and toothed ovate leaves

First Known Use of paper birch - 

1791

Cite this Entry
“Paper birch.” The Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster Inc., https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paper%20birch. Accessed 27 January 2020.


Joining Blue Monday

6 comments:

  1. Hello, It is a neat looking bark and tree! I hope your day and new week are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these trees are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if our Florida Paper Trees are this kind of birch, but they peel their skins like this, cause major allergy attacks and if you lean on one or try to pull off pieces of bark, watch out for 87 million ants. we have many of them, but not at my house..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textures on that tree. According to Wikipedia moose like it for munching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.