Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
You found some good ones at Goodwill. I'm definitely going to have to stop there one of these days. They're all nice but I like the one with the wagon wheel the best.
Those are good ones... I have that teacup puzzle, and have never put it together. You have reminded me that I should do it! Thank you! (I think!). Have a blessed day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, nice selection of puzzles. I like the bird puzzle. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteYou found some good ones at Goodwill. I'm definitely going to have to stop there one of these days. They're all nice but I like the one with the wagon wheel the best.
ReplyDeleteI vote bluebirds... great finds at the goodwill.
ReplyDeleteThose are good ones... I have that teacup puzzle, and have never put it together. You have reminded me that I should do it! Thank you! (I think!). Have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteThe tea cups look fun!
ReplyDeleteThe Bluebirds puzzle looks so adorable! It's fun browsing through second hand stores.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a selection! Good luck with them. I am terrible with puzzles. Thanks for linking up today.
ReplyDeleteI have the teacup one. It was a fun one to do.
ReplyDeleteOh these look so neat! I do a little puzzle on my IPAD every night but haven't worked a big puzzle in a long time! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI can see the one on the right driving one up the wall looking for pieces that fit.
ReplyDelete