(and anyone else going out in the elements.)
With no where to be today,
for which I'm thankful,
I will gladly curl up with a good mystery.
I have read all of Nathan's books
in his Genealogical Crime Mystery series.
This is the newest.
Joining Thankful Thursday
Joining Thankful Thursday
Oh... what a great way to spend a stormy day. I love a good mystery novel1
ReplyDeleteHello, lovely sky capture, the colors are beautiful. I love a good mystery too. Happy Thursday, enjoy your weekend ahead.
ReplyDeleteLove that red sky in the morning! Ours is very cloudy and overcast...no sign of the sun yet, red or otherwise! That mystery looks interesting. I must see if they have that author in our library. Thank you for the idea!
ReplyDeleteI'll look for that book! I read mostly mysteries and love a new series that I haven't read! Thank you and enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThat sky is gorgeous .
ReplyDeleteNothing better than curling up with a good book especially when the weather isn't too good.
ReplyDeleteThat red sky in the morning is beautiful, but what a warning! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeletecurling up to read is my most favorite thing to do. I read in doctor offices, hospital rooms, on beaches, benches and anywhere I can sit.. or have to wait.
ReplyDeleteA terrific sky.
ReplyDelete