Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I am married to a man who was born to fish, he lives to fish, and could fish to live if we had to... the only thing he loves as much as fishig is racing cars
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, great sign for the fisherman in the family. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week ahead!
ReplyDeleteThat's the perfect decoration for a fisherman.
ReplyDeleteI am married to a man who was born to fish, he lives to fish, and could fish to live if we had to... the only thing he loves as much as fishig is racing cars
ReplyDeleteVery creative fishing decor ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Cute...no fishing here but as a kid I'd go with my dad...
ReplyDeleteNot my idea of a fun time!
ReplyDelete