Thursday, February 20, 2020

Lunch and a Drive

 a Bright and Sunny Yesterday

Welcome to the ♫Rolling Hills of PA♫

Thankful for good food

 and nature's beauty

Much of the terrain in this area
is a result of the Moraine 
created along the edge of a glacier

yes, as in Heinz Ketchup

Just love weathered wood

Still licensed?
Waiting to 'spring' into action???

Yes, super thankful 
for the area 
we have been
blessed to live in
and sharing it with you.




8 comments:

  1. Hello, nice series of images. Always thankful good food. The waterfall is pretty. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is that rusty tractor. A beauty! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is so much to be thankful for...Love the photos and a Country Kitchen meal sounds about perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo beautiful... love that old barn and tractor best of all

    ReplyDelete
  5. By these pictures, I would say you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos. I always like the look of weathered wood too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those old tractors and weathered wood, and the "little Brown Church in the Vale"...Love the nature photos of the trees and creek running over the rocks, making a little water fall...and a nice country kitchen restaurant to go have some breakfast. I wonder if they have good food? I'll bet they do! Looks like a lovely day for a ride in the country. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rock wall reminds me of some of our topography here, especially the Niagara Escarpment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.