Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
there you are.. I saw this early today. it looks like they do have everything. what a great idea, lunch and ride.. I have heard of lunch and learn, but my first ride..
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
there you are.. I saw this early today. it looks like they do have everything. what a great idea, lunch and ride.. I have heard of lunch and learn, but my first ride..
ReplyDeleteI have to wonder what will eventually become of all this stuff.
ReplyDeleteHello, it is a lot of stuff. Love the sky in the first shot. I hope you are having a great day!
ReplyDeleteWow, I don't think I saw any toilet paper or hand soap there...LOL. But I'm sure there's something there for someone who really needs it!!
ReplyDeleteThe first shot stands out to me.
ReplyDelete