We call them 'phones' but
it seems everyday I discover
something more this little COMPUTER can do.
Of course it will come as no surprise
that it is the wonder of the camera
that is occupying my time.
Instagram was a main factor in my decision
to upgrade to iP11.
I have an app on both my
laptop and phone
to create IG posts from my
Canon camera photos and videos
for transferring to IG
since posting has to be with a phone.
Now I have 'discovered' YouTube tutorials
for using the iP11 camera,
which takes quality photos,
to post directly from my iP11
Here is one from yesterday
But . . .
the big discovery is
that my bluetooth keyboard
works with my iP11
(never thought to try it before)
Joining Thankful Thursday
I am fighting ENVY right now. I would love to have an iP of any size shape or any thing at all. apple phone would make my day. I can't afford one so I have fought my envy down to say YAY and congrats on your new phone. they do amazing stuff..and take excellent photos too
ReplyDeleteThere's SO much to learn with the new devices! I need to put that on my priority list while I have time at home. I need to learn more about my phone and my watch! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI also love my camera phone and Instagram. Instagram is a great place to share scenes from the world. Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteHello, I have an older IP, I will wait till the IP 11 is cheaper. I heard the camera is awesome.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day and weekend ahead.
I want a new phone but honestly mine is good enough. I have never had an iPhone before but it seems that there are more things available for them than there are for most of the android phones.
ReplyDeleteI have always been an Android phone user and daughter the iPhone, but I too broke down at Christmas and bought myself the iPhone. I wanted the Samsung but they were out, but I am learning to appreciate the iPhone. Mine is not that new, but can only imagine all the camera possibilities on yours. Always fun learning a new gadget, I think. I also wanted better for Instagram, but have found that I can post to Instagram from my desktop. I'm such still a PC user. I'll have to give you a follow. Have a great week-end and stay well. Would love to have you share your photos at Peabea Scribbles Pictorial Tuesday also. :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting - I have a program to create posts on my laptop but still seem to have to post from my phone. How are you doing it?
DeleteWow, such wonderful new technology! I am still a bit behind, but I do enjoy my iPhone and camera. It does open all kinds of new possibilities!
ReplyDeleteThese are very cool.
ReplyDelete