Thursday, March 26, 2020

Workers At Risk

Today I am thankful for
grocery workers
as they continue to serve
providing fresh fruit
and the fruit of the spirit;
as we hold them in prayer
of whom our daughter is one.

Also thankful for the shields that are
being put in place at their registers.

Joining Thankful Thursday

8 comments:

  1. this photo is spectacular. I love it!!! it is so ME. I love shadows, I love photos, I love fruit and I love bananas. YAY for a cheerful photo. it makes me feel joy. I must say it is shocking that the bananas are not practicing social distancing. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, yes, we are all thankful for all the workers who are out there taking a risk. Love your shadow shot! Great capture! Take care! Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very thankful for the workers that provide good things for us....needful things! I'm keeping them all in my prayers. Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so much to be thankful for, even during a season of crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for them, too. I will go this weekend and just pick up what we need. Thankful just to walk in and have what I want/need available. Stay well and thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a grocery store employee I say thank you and we are happy to serve. Well maybe not all of them but if it' wasn't for our customers we wouldn't have a job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo!
    Yes, we all need to stop a minute and pray for those keeping the grocery stores open!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we are thankful too for our grocery workers and others who are out there on the front lines, keeping things going so we can "keep going". Praying for their safety and health.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.