Saturday, April 11, 2020

At Least the Backyard Birds . . .

are not being 'distant'.

This Robin is still
bob, bob, bobbing along
atMuldoon
in spite of the unexpected snowfall.



6 comments:

  1. Hello Gayle, love your cute Robin. Great photo, I hope that snow melts fast. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, stay well! Enjoy your weekend, Happy Easter! PS, thank you for the visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and cute.... glad the robins are a bobbing along... happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow! Oh my! But I'm glad we have sweet birds to keep us company! Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the fact that we can't be with our family and friends, makes the birds even more special .

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a wonderful sight to see the robins in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.