Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Some plants don't like the frost. What a great photo. It makes it look pretty. Been staying put here also. So ready for the warm days. We've had frost also and it's down to freezing temps again.
Staying put here at the end of the road on our little farm. A grocery pick up (Kroger pick up, stay in the car) and that has been it for me. I am fine with it, but I know it is hard on those living alone.
Love those frosty little flowers/plants. So pretty. So glad you can find beauty even when feeling a bit "captured". This too shall pass. Truly it shall.
We had snow last night so this morning the grass is just about covered. Guess that means I need to dig the snow brush out when I head off to work this morning.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, pretty frosty images. The last 4 weeks have flown by, even with the social distancing.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a happy day!
I am counting my days and trying not to count the future ones... beautiful photo... the frost is like icing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteAs much as we don’t want frost now, this is a very lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteSome plants don't like the frost. What a great photo. It makes it look pretty. Been staying put here also. So ready for the warm days. We've had frost also and it's down to freezing temps again.
ReplyDeleteStaying put here at the end of the road on our little farm. A grocery pick up (Kroger pick up, stay in the car) and that has been it for me. I am fine with it, but I know it is hard on those living alone.
ReplyDeleteLove those frosty little flowers/plants. So pretty. So glad you can find beauty even when feeling a bit "captured". This too shall pass. Truly it shall.
ReplyDeleteWe had snow last night so this morning the grass is just about covered. Guess that means I need to dig the snow brush out when I head off to work this morning.
ReplyDelete