Monday, April 27, 2020

Peek a Boo . . .

I See You (I know, I know - trite 😊 )

I've been appreciating the glacier pebbles and chunks of sandstone the RG has relocated over the years to our yard. Both are quite abundant in our area; and they create lots of texture and diversity to our planters as they mix with the neighboring plants and shrubs.

Joining Nature Notes
(welcome back)

10 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty flower and image. Take care, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to play peekaboo with that beautiful flower and the rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful shot of this flower...it looks like it's
    growing in the rock...Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that!! What a beautiful contrast, the purple flower against the stone. Very appropriate for the "peek a boo".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grape hyacinth are one of the very few flowers that I have in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love rocks and boulders and have a few in my yard...love the flower...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shot of this flowers. Here in Germany this flower season is gone.

    Have a nice start into May

    Best regards from Germany

    Bernhard

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely reason to smile! That's so great to find the little rebel!!


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.