Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, we had some gusty winds here too. Our light were blinking, I was hoping the power stays on. Nice shots of the flag! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing a big flag blowing in the breeze! Take care and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteWow, it was waving right along with the flag.
ReplyDelete"Oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wave, o'er the Land of the Free...and the Home of the Brave?" Glad "old Glory" is still standing!
ReplyDelete