Saturday, June 13, 2020

Barbers and Beauty Shops are . . .

now open.

Looks like someone has been there.


And yes Momma I remember . . .

Chew with your mouth closed


Joining Saturday's Critters


6 comments:

  1. How pretty. I've been seeing a lot of them out my front window lately. There have been both male and female

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, cute! Lovely captures of the Cardinal. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just about the prettiest Mama Cardinal I have ever seen! And I love the last two photos it looks like she got upset because you told her to chew with her mouth closed that last shot is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pictures to go along with your story! So cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.