Thursday, June 18, 2020

Hang Tough . . .

Stockings Stuffed with Love and Care

Thankful for sewing skills
I've been making items 
for this wonderful outreach in our area
(more about it closer to December)
Today I tried a new item; 
a cross-shoulder phone tote.

Joining Thankful Thursday

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so cute! I don't carry a purse any more....just my phone so this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea because whenever we go for a walk sometimes we don't have pockets to put our phone in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Sounds nice, I like the cute phone tote. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever phone tote...sometimes my pants pockets are too shallow to hold my phone,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that. That would be perfect for those times you don't want to carry a purse but don't have a pocket for your phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea. I would love one for when we take our walks too. My phone sometimes slips out of my pocket, and I don't sear a belt to clip it on...so that would be a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea. You always need a phone, for safety as much as anything else. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.