Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThe blue skies are pretty! I hope you have some rain soon! Enjoy your day, have a great new week ahead!
Nature's colors of green against Blue Sky is one of my most favorite things to look at. This is beautiful
ReplyDeleteForgot to say we need rain to prayers for you and for us to get what we need
ReplyDeleteThat blue sky makes everything else look even better.
ReplyDeleteI love that blue sky. It rained here yesterday and it was heavenly.
ReplyDeleteMay you get the rain you need!
ReplyDelete