Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Dearest Gayle; Oh 'Sentinel' I never knew the word p:-) Beautiful b and w picture; I'll try someday, Dear friend♪ Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
You've been a tree kick! Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteThat's because all the birds seemed to have flown the coop.
DeleteNice shot. It looks as if the trees are pointing the way to go.
ReplyDeleteReally nice shot and nice title!
ReplyDeleteLovin' this...so artfully composed!!
ReplyDeleteDearest Gayle; Oh 'Sentinel' I never knew the word p:-) Beautiful b and w picture; I'll try someday, Dear friend♪
ReplyDeleteSending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*