Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Oh Wow!!! Love the eagles...especially in a nest! How awesome!!! Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you will be able to observe them when the 'babies" come along!!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Pee Pie I see you.... what a shot, I know you were thrilled
ReplyDeleteAlways good to see the eagle population continue to grow.
ReplyDeleteWow! Wish I were there.
ReplyDeleteSeeing an eagle always makes me feel in awe.
ReplyDeleteLe regard perçant de l'oiseau est magnifique ;-)
ReplyDeleteCéline & Philippe
Oh Wow!!! Love the eagles...especially in a nest! How awesome!!! Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you will be able to observe them when the 'babies" come along!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Wow how exciting to see these amazing birds.
ReplyDelete