Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, well done. Neat capture of the spinning wheel. I remember that song and I like the group. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
ReplyDeletegreat shot and my mom would want that spinner thingy...... and now I will have this song in my head loop for days
ReplyDelete...I went to a BST concert in 1969, nearly lost my hearing! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool.
ReplyDelete