Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stand-off

No

O.K. but no smile

 Long Suffering


Joining

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Lucy is camera shy. What a sweetie. Cute photos and captions. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just entertained myself scrolling back and forth, back and forth from the first to the second to see Lucy turn her head. this is sooooo funny and I am laughing my head off. she and Jake are siblings in their genetics... see camera, turn head away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...how sweet is that! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, and Lucy is adorable. My Katie will not smile for the camera either. She just yawns and walks away..but then...she is a cat...so that explains that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the words in your sign almost as much as Lucy, Gayle!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww..this made me smile. What a character.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.