Friday, November 10, 2017

The Willy Nilly Side of Retirement

It's Where We Go . . .


It's What We do.

Tools of the Day - a pole (or 2) and a camera

The RG planted this maple (and a few more)
over twenty years ago - 'just because'.
(perhaps a distant relative of Johnny Appleseed?)





10 comments:

  1. Uh...GORGEOUS! Wow, what beautiful color! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall photos! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hubby is also a distant relative of mr appleseed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a gorgeous day and what a gorgeous tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...looks like fun, I'm finally retiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Fall just for fun. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your adventures certainly resulted in fantastic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fall color. Retirement is doing what you love! .... like fishing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.