Monday, February 3, 2020

Moon . . .

In the Afternoon

atMuldoon
 



What is the phase of the moon today?
The Moon today is in a Waning Gibbous Phase. This is the first phase after the Full Moon occurs. It lasts roughly 7 days with the Moon's illumination growing smaller each day until the Moon becomes a Last Quarter Moon with a illumination of 50%.


Joining Blue Monday

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info and the wonderful photos. That sky is such a beautiful blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured this moon phase very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely, but I really like the one with the wispy clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, beautiful sky and moon. I was able to see the moon like yesterday with a clear sky. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that first shot, the moon almost got lost in the clouds but not quite. love that tree too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely moon and clouds. I noticed ours yesterday afternoon also. It is cloudy today so probably won't be able to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.