"There's nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend"
--- Bob Ross
Thankful for this friend that reminds me that
like each tree and its unique beauty
each of us are beautiful in our own way.
Elements of a Paper Birch Tree
bark, leaves & seedpod
Joining Thankful Thursday

It's not hard to see where it gets it's name. That bark is like paper. Love the third photo down. I've always liked pictures like that looking up into the trees.
ReplyDeleteHello, I love the bark on this tree, it does look like paper. Take care! Wishing you a happy day!
ReplyDeleteOh, so Bob Ross-ian and I have a few trees on my friends list as well.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen a tree like that here in FL but I remember one in NC. The bark looks like paper lying on the ground! Sure looks beautiful in your photos!
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity in these shots. Simple beauty is the best and is always found in nature. Thank you for linking up and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteIt is so true. We each have our own special beauty and the world needs each of us.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. That must be what they made the birch bark canoes out of. Thank you for sharing. Lovely!!!
ReplyDelete