for the duration.
With the initiation of virtual Bible study
this tote has been idle.
Going 'virtual' has had its positive side,
but getting back to fellowship with others
is my favored route.
comprehending grace
a mystery of His love
unconditional
The virtual version is nothing compared to the actual fellowship with others but isn't it nice that we have these options today. Can you imagine going through this back before computers and the internet.
ReplyDeleteHello, it is a cute tote. I hope things are back to normal soon. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
ReplyDeletei don't miss excercise at the YMCA I miss the socialization with people... i am excericsing at home. i want people
ReplyDeleteWe are all getting anxious to get back to our "REAL" times of worship and Bible Study. Missing our church family so much. All in God's good time. I am trying to be patient. Take care and God bless you!
ReplyDeleteYes to be face to face with people is certainly better, but I am thankful for modern technology that allows us to connect virtually .
ReplyDelete