Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I once had a sewing corner and while my Mother was a great seamstress and tried to teach me and I did a lot of sewing when my kids were younger---no more. And I don't miss it MB
my sewing room is my happy place. I hope to go there today yours is pretty and light and I like that pin cushion. Well, I collect pin cushions! LeeAnna at not afraid of color
Sweet. I need to do that. I don't really sew much, but maybe I would if I could leave it set up like that. I may need to rethink this...Love the pin cushion.
Your sewing corner looks very neat and organized. I wish I could say the same for my craft room. I enjoy having small handmade gifts on hand to give away also.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, your chick pin cushion is cute! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteyou have a very nice and cozy sewing corner. cute chick to stick. ha ha
ReplyDeleteThat really is so cute! I should try to make some easy projects this week! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI once had a sewing corner and while my Mother was a great seamstress and tried to teach me and I did a lot of sewing when my kids were younger---no more. And I don't miss it
ReplyDeleteMB
my sewing room is my happy place. I hope to go there today
ReplyDeleteyours is pretty and light and I like that pin cushion. Well, I collect pin cushions!
LeeAnna at not afraid of color
Sweet. I need to do that. I don't really sew much, but maybe I would if I could leave it set up like that. I may need to rethink this...Love the pin cushion.
ReplyDeleteYour sewing corner looks very neat and organized. I wish I could say the same for my craft room. I enjoy having small handmade gifts on hand to give away also.
ReplyDeleteI do like that pin cushion! Nothing like a creative spot in the home. Thanks for linking up and stay well.
ReplyDelete