Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, Pretty captures of the bees, they are happy buzzing around the flowers. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend. PS, thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
What great close ups! I love the flowers too. And the Gopher Tortoise is a pretty fast mover. He got to safety in double time! heehee! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Hello Gayle,
ReplyDeletePretty captures of the bees, they are happy buzzing around the flowers. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend. PS, thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment.
UGLY but CUTE! great shots
ReplyDeletethe bee not your photos. ha ha
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning images.
ReplyDeleteExcellent shots!
ReplyDeleteWonderful bumblebee photos! Love it! Buzz Buzz!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos and the closeup is terrific
ReplyDeleteHello. Pollinators are so important little critters.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos.
I'm always amazed to see close up shots like this, so beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete