Monday, August 31, 2020

A Common Sight . . .

in today's world.

Look familiar?

 

  Joining Blue Monday

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Yes, but I do not have as many apps. Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are spread out of a few different places. Somehow they keep getting moved around too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all but four of the ones you have and then I have a couple more because instead of just one WeatherBug I have three. And I also instead of one Gmail I have Gmail and another email for my regular account. I have so many on my front that I had to put them in a little box I put all the mails in one and all the maps in one and all the weather bugs in one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was only page one haha. I have page 2 and couple of those combo boxes too.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.