Monday, August 10, 2020

All Alone Am I . . .

 in a clear blue sky.

The rolling hills of Pennsylvania


Joining Blue Monday

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that little lone cloud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Pretty blue sky, I like the lone puffy cloud. Have a happy day and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful in a perfect picture to go with Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and I love seeing the rolling hills of PA and that red barn in the distance! I was born in PA and I guess that kind of view is in my blood. I miss it here in Florida! Thank you for sharing it with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one little cloud sure stands out in that big blue sky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.