Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love the chipmunks...so cute. No, we don't have them in Florida. I always enjoyed them in Ohio and Maine when we went to visit our son. They are really fun to watch.
No they are considered pissed and that most people wish they did not have them but they are absolutely so precious and they're even cuter than squirrel's and I love squirrels
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
He is so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle,
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet Chipmunk, cute photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care and enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend.
Adorable...just doesn't get any cuter than this! And it's a critter we don't see around here.
ReplyDeleteI love the chipmunks...so cute. No, we don't have them in Florida. I always enjoyed them in Ohio and Maine when we went to visit our son. They are really fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteHe looks very healthy.
ReplyDeleteIsn't he a cutie. So glad he stuck around to let you get all these wonderful photos
ReplyDeleteNo they are considered pissed and that most people wish they did not have them but they are absolutely so precious and they're even cuter than squirrel's and I love squirrels
ReplyDeleteAwwww...so cute, we have lots of little chipmunks around here, great photos! :)
ReplyDelete