Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Beautiful. Looks like a painting! My mother used to sing to us on a Saturday morning, "Lazy bones, laying in the sun, how you gonna get your day's work done?" Sleeping in was never an option for us!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I'm working on waking up but the coffee hasn't kicked in yet :)
ReplyDeletePretty flowers.
Beautiful. Looks like a painting! My mother used to sing to us on a Saturday morning, "Lazy bones, laying in the sun, how you gonna get your day's work done?" Sleeping in was never an option for us!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI am awake now, for hours. Love the pretty flowers. Take care, enjoy your day!
Beautiful .
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDelete