Friday, July 31, 2020

As I Buzzed Around . . .

this morning atMuldoon,
This is what I saw.




Note the butterfly in the corner.
It was a bit skittish.

Joining Floral FridaFotos

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    What a lovely collection of flowers. Gorgeous images.
    Take care! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. I'm amazed by the complexity of the first flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss seeing the butterfly until I read your words and looked again. Every single flower is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bees and butterflies and flowers. You must have a pond? I see a water lily just like mine in my pond! The bees love them! Very pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.