Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for this wonderful message in song. Yes, we need this message and hope today. What a blessing to know that our God is already there waiting for us tomorrow and forever!!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, love the quote..I enjoy music, it makes me happy..Take care, have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteMusic can bring peace to the busy mind.
ReplyDeleteI have four of my favorite scripture verses framed and hanging on my living room wall
ReplyDeleteMusic and God's Word...what could be better?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Nothing!
sue
Thanks for the link. I don't listen to music as much as I would like. Enjoy your day! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this wonderful message in song. Yes, we need this message and hope today. What a blessing to know that our God is already there waiting for us tomorrow and forever!!
ReplyDeleteI like those two pictures you've got.
ReplyDeleteI like that idea of framing a favorite quote
ReplyDeletewhen I heard it long ago, I did a needlepoint of it which hung on my office wall at work for many years. Take Care
DeleteI too, am thankful for music and those that can sing so beautifully . I know that song and love it.
ReplyDeleteMusic really does soothe the soul, and knowing God is two steps ahead of me every moment is a rock I cling to. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great quote and wow that is an awesome song. Am bookmarking that one so I can listen to it again.
ReplyDelete