Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Beautiful! I love this vignette. I took a very similar picture just the other day. My hubby's grandmother made many quilts...some she actually sold to put my mother in law through beauty school back in the early 1940's. Then she made quilts for each of her grandchildren to be given to them when they got married. I still have ours, but it has been through a lot over the years. Thank you for this lovely "positiv-tea" way to start my day. I'm having my tea now as I write.
My mother did all years of my life and her life she was always stitching something either by hand or on the sewing machine she even made slipcovers for the furniture every time she wanted to change it she couldn't afford new furniture so she made new slipcovers
I have many handmade quilts, but my mother nor I made them. Mother was busy making our cloths out of flour sacks to make quilts. I love them, do not know what to do with them after I am gone. My family does not appreciate them like I do.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Beautiful! I love this vignette. I took a very similar picture just the other day. My hubby's grandmother made many quilts...some she actually sold to put my mother in law through beauty school back in the early 1940's. Then she made quilts for each of her grandchildren to be given to them when they got married. I still have ours, but it has been through a lot over the years. Thank you for this lovely "positiv-tea" way to start my day. I'm having my tea now as I write.
ReplyDeleteQuilting is one thing I've never done but would like to. This one is pretty and I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThe quilts are lovely memories of your Mom! I love the pretty blues. Take care! Enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!
My mother did all years of my life and her life she was always stitching something either by hand or on the sewing machine she even made slipcovers for the furniture every time she wanted to change it she couldn't afford new furniture so she made new slipcovers
ReplyDeleteI have many handmade quilts, but my mother nor I made them. Mother was busy making our cloths out of flour sacks to make quilts. I love them, do not know what to do with them after I am gone. My family does not appreciate them like I do.
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful memories .
ReplyDelete