Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, Love the Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, they are another one of my favorites. Great poses and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day,wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Oh, he's so handsome in any "face". You are blessed to have them there. We don't often see them in Florida, at least I haven't. That was a treat!
ReplyDeleteLeft Face!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteLove the Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, they are another one of my favorites. Great poses and photos.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day,wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.
I LIKE YOU LEFT A LITTLE MORE BUT THE MOST INTERESING IS JUST HOW YOU ARE SITTING ON A CORN COB. TO CUTE
ReplyDeleteI liked the left face better than the right face but the about face made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty bird.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bird! On both sides.
ReplyDeleteLovely post. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty
ReplyDelete