Monday, July 20, 2020

Sewing . . .

Aids


My quilting Mom
would have loved these.
I find them quite versatile
in many ways.

Joining Blue Monday

6 comments:

  1. Hello, are they clothes pins, love the blue color. Take care! Enjoy your day and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many new items invented to assist with sewing. My mom was a seamstress and quilter, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute and a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do any quilting but I've heard those little things are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time ever seeing anything like this and I can see lots of uses other than for sewing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.