Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
your swiss chalet is so sweet as is the visiting Jay.. I am thinking you are joining many of my blog friends in your love of Birds...and we love seeing them
Love the Blue Jays. They are fun to watch. They don't frequent our bird feeder much, however. I guess they find enough other stuff out there to keep them going. Lovely pictures.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
your swiss chalet is so sweet as is the visiting Jay.. I am thinking you are joining many of my blog friends in your love of Birds...and we love seeing them
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle
ReplyDeleteLove your Blue Jay images, great video. Your oak trees look pretty.
Take care, enjoy your week!
THose guys are always hungry, or so it seems.
ReplyDeleteLove the Blue Jays. They are fun to watch. They don't frequent our bird feeder much, however. I guess they find enough other stuff out there to keep them going. Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing the Blue Jay and your beautiful images of him.
ReplyDelete