Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love the sheep, they are so cute! Enjoy your Thursday!
ReplyDeleteLovely sheep! Great fence photo!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Lovely rural scenes! I Always enjoy seeing sheep!
ReplyDeleteThat's the thing about fences- they need lots of TLC!
Oh, I love the sheep looking out at you. Yes, the fallen rail does add character, I agree.
ReplyDeletepretty shots, those sheep are adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the sheep and the rail does indeed add character. Have a super day!
ReplyDeleteI think so too....and sweet sheep!
ReplyDeleteThe sheep are so beautiful as well as the last fencing. All shots are eye catching.
ReplyDeletesweet! you're right about the rail.
ReplyDeleteFantastic looking sheep and I like that broken rail!
ReplyDeleteNice fence shots. Those sheep are pretty. I liked that last shot a lot.
ReplyDeleteRare seeing sheep fenced in. Nice job and really enjoyed them.
ReplyDelete