I looked up nouns beginning with the letter 'X' and except for xylophone they all looked like drugs. So in the spirit of creativity...
The early morning sky was 'x'tra awesome this morning and I was 'x' trememely 'x'cited to see it.
Favorite
This is my favorite this week because other than swooping through, this is the first time a Rose Breasted Grosbeak has stopped for a visit.
Wet (Water)
Our resident bullfrog is wet in the shade of a water iris.
Joining

Fun choices - and love the Grosbeak!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bird, don't see one of those in Florida
ReplyDeleteThe early morning sky was 'x'tra awesome this morning and I was 'x' trememely 'x'cited to see it works for me...and so does your Grosbeak and wet and water. Great job Gayle!
ReplyDeleteGood to thnk 'out f the box' for the letter X. I love your resident frog and certainly that Rosebeak is a beautiful coloured bird. I hope you wil pop in to see me finds so until next week, have a great one.
ReplyDeleteI do miss having a pond looking at yours.
ReplyDeleteLove the grosbeak photo. Good choices for this week.
ReplyDeleteThat water iris is so pretty! Lovely shot with the bullfrog. Nice creativity with X, and that's my kind of favorite picture - a feeder visitor.
ReplyDeleteLove your creative interpretation for X. Beautiful image. The grosbeaks are such pretty birds. I miss having feeders set up this summer. Adorable shot of the frog. Thanks for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteFabulous sky watch and garden impressions.
ReplyDeleteBest, Synnöve
These are wonderful Gayle, that's a gorgeous sky and the Red-breasted Grosbeak and little frog photos are darling.
ReplyDeletea great set, the frog was a favorite. i hope you are having a happy weekend!!!!
ReplyDelete