Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
appears she's even sleeping in there!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwww... that is what my heart said when this opened. sweet Lucy, hope they did not lock you in there.. I am guessing the pawfect reflection.
ReplyDeleteHello, How did Lucy get in there? Cute! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your Saturday and the weekend!
ReplyDeleteBt the magic of reflection
ReplyDeleteHaha,looks like she is saying a prayer to be let out of there!phyllis
ReplyDeleteGreat
ReplyDeleteawwww, how very sweet!! the paw!!
ReplyDelete