Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Busy place.
ReplyDeleteHello!:) How wonderful that you get the Nuthatch at your feeder. I would love to see one at mine.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, Gayle!
ReplyDeleteThe little birds are so cute and your squirrel-proof bird feeder looks very good.
Happy weekend!
love the table for two, the black and white bird is my favorite. black and white together is my favorite combo
ReplyDeleteHello, Gayle! Beautiful series of photos and beautiful birds. Thank you for linking up and sharing you post! Happy Saturday, have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful series of photos.
ReplyDeleteThe nuthatch I like.
Best regards, Irma
I so enjoy seeing the birds everyone has at their feeders.
ReplyDelete