Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Favorite 'Fence 'Post'

'Fence Post'
as in blog post

On this Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for
Tex/Wis Theresa and 'Good Fences'.

Good Fences was one of the first link-ups I posted too when I came back to blogging after a break. So I went back to what is, or close to, the first 'fence post' from that time; April 2014 
(photos from 2010).

Note that I hadn't yet picked up on the whole linking process and it appears I didn't even know the right day of the week-haha.

Joining Good Fences Friday
A wild aster the RG didn't weed out.   To him, nothing is a weed
and from experience he knew it would be lovely.
Fall 2010
 Lucy looks like a bride


________________________________________________________________________________
Joining with Good Fences this Friday.
Click on over.
http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/2015/04/good-fences-54.html

Theresa, I wish you all the best as you change directions in your journey.
Be Well, Take Care, Stop by to Comment.
You will be missed.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Joining Good Fences w/Tex Theresa



7 comments:

  1. I'll also miss Theresa, that was a great link party.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the smile.. Lucy sitting in her bridal wreath is so sweet.. Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. thank you, dear gayle. always appreciated your link-ins, visits, and the beauty you shared here.

    (and i didn't see you link in so i'm linking you up now...one last time.) bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely fence scenes. The flowers are beautiful. Lucy is pretty too. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, the dog sitting there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fences and such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I so love that second shot!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.