Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Lovely! I think there are many plants you can raise in Western PA that we cannot raise here in NW Wisconsin, among them red bud - which makes me sad because I think it is so beautiful!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
This is the first time I have every seen this type of fencing in a brand new condition... and your late bloomer is looking good.
ReplyDeleteThe bright morning light does make it look like fresh new wood. I should hope to look that good ;) Have a great day.
DeleteBeautiful crafted fence and lovely late bloomer to soften it.
ReplyDelete...some of us bloom later in life!
ReplyDeleteHello, the late bloomer is pretty. Great fence shot. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteI love that some of the blooms are still hanging in there - nice catch!
ReplyDeletesweet rail fence you have! and beautiful fall bloomer.
ReplyDeletebeautiful late bloom and also I love the rail fence,
ReplyDeletelove the 'joint' in that fence. Somebody took a lot of time putting that fence up.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Is that really a rhododendron blooming in November?
ReplyDelete~
a nice surprise!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and picturesque!...:)JP
ReplyDeletea different kind of fence. Like it. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely! I think there are many plants you can raise in Western PA that we cannot raise here in NW Wisconsin, among them red bud - which makes me sad because I think it is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStill a very pretty bloom.
ReplyDelete