Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Wow! I've never seen a bright yellow peony, so I'm guessing a double tulip...but I really don't know...we don't grow either one in Florida, much to my dismay!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
WOW! That does not even look like a tulip.I do love it.
ReplyDeleteMellow yellow.
ReplyDeletetulip I think... it is truly beautiful and yellow is the color of joy for me
ReplyDeleteIt looks more like a peony to me, but since its not on a bush… but it's beautiful and a great color!
ReplyDeleteWow! I've never seen a bright yellow peony, so I'm guessing a double tulip...but I really don't know...we don't grow either one in Florida, much to my dismay!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tulip!
ReplyDeleteor both as it seems :) A beautiful one :)
ReplyDelete