Saturday, November 25, 2017

I Found the Answer

use her tennis ball as a prop.

To round out my fall photos, it's Lucy again.
It was a perfect fall day to practice my camera skills.
I was concentrating on her eyes.  


And one action shot.

Joining

9 comments:

  1. Hello Gayle, your Lucy is a pretty dog. I like her eyes. Great photos and action shot. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I also appreciate your comment on my blog. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lucy!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lucy and that is not about the TV show. Big Brown Beautiful eyes and Mom got a great shot of them. it is very hard to get Jakes brown eyes, since he turns his head when I pick up the camera. he is way to fast even in his old age for my camera to capture action. my DSLR did good on action shots. it died. oh well. love you Lucy girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I buy anything new, from food to TV's, I have to justify the cost related to the need and want... I drive bob crazy doing it and also sometimes drive me crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. eyes are important for a good shot. You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lucy is adorable and wonderful photos of her and the autumn leaves!

    Happy Week ahead to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.