Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I can't remember the last time I saw marbles. my brother played with them but neither of my boys did, they are 50 and 52, so that might be longer than that since I have seen them. I see the marbles in Micaels. I am wondering where your RG finds them
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Once and a while I do. (⊙▂⊙)
ReplyDeleteHello, love the marble jar. I have never seen marbles. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember the last time I saw marbles. my brother played with them but neither of my boys did, they are 50 and 52, so that might be longer than that since I have seen them. I see the marbles in Micaels. I am wondering where your RG finds them
ReplyDeleteMostly along lake shorelines.
DeleteI am sure I still have a few marbles!
ReplyDeleteAll the kids played marbles back when I was young. Thanks for the memories!