Monday, November 13, 2017

Retirement - Good, Random, Fun

Where We Go; What We See; What We Do
Pymatuning Lake
Linesville, PA.
The Good
Live - Fish - Live
Pretty much his philosophy
House Specialty Ham and Cheese Wedge 
between thin crispy Pizza dough.

The Random
Renovation of the Gatehouse at the main dam
The propagation spillway where 
the 'ducks walk on the fish's backs'
(love the gull's interest in what's to come)

The Fun
These Mallard Ducks were having blast!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Gayle, looks like you are enjoying retirement as much as I am. I like the cute welcome sign at the restaurant. It is great seeing all the gulls and the ducks. I enjoyed your duck video. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad the two of you are having fun and fishing. I love my retirement tooooo but not as much fun as those ducks playing on the edge of the spillway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fishing was a favorite of ours, too. It breaks my heart that we will never get to go fishing together again...so many heart-breakers when your sweetie passes. I keep thinking "I am going to make it" and then sometimes, I wonder.
    It's funny you mentioned "scones" when you saw my sconces..I did the same thing when I was typing for my post....hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.