Monday, June 29, 2020

Temps . . .

are rising . . .


and Hank Heron is drinking up a little shade
while he can.
This would normally be 'Fair Week' in our county
but cancelled for the first time since the civil war.

Joining Blue Monday

5 comments:

  1. We too have had many cancellations up things that have been going on for many many many years and I'm afraid that's going to continue that way. I really do love Hank the heron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    There are cancellations around the world, I am still not in a hurry to get out among crowds of people. It is enough just to go to the food store and maybe a carryout for dinner. Stay safe and be well. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, cancelled here, too. Don't know what to say, except all of this is nothing I would have ever, ever considered happening. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy that shade Hank. They haven't officially announced it yet but I'm sure that our fair will be cancelled as well. All the others around here have already cancelled their.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that heron is lovely! :) He really is. I am sorry that you aren't having the county fair. Unbelievable the first time since the Civil War. We certainly have had some major adjustments to make this year. Many "firsts" that we never thought we'd have. Praying things get back to some kind of normal soon. Stay safe and healthy. That's the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.